Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Becoming one of those and ADD

Well today I have started my new life as one of those people that writes about what he is thinking in a place other than a journal, facebook or twitter.  Actually, maybe I should get a twitter. I always thought that it was a lame idea but apparently some of my favorite people use twitter, which would be great because sometimes I really am wondering what exactly Justin Bieber is doing or where he is or what he is thinking.  In fact, maybe I will do that next.
Blogging is something i've wanted to do for a while, to just let people know what i'm thinking.  Maybe I should just mass text everyone in my phone every time I want them to know what i'm thinking.  That is kind of like twitter right?  Every twenty minutes my entire phone book will get a text along the lines of "man what a good day... and burger, nom nom." people would love that.
So blogging and twitter is basically what this has come down to.  Let's see how it works out for me

No comments:

Post a Comment