Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Post for a new coast?

I'm going to chalk this year up to done.  This has been one of the longest, best, worst, hardest, funnest, easiest, saddest, happiest, scariest, most emotional years of my life.  My life could have gone in a million different directions at a million different points.  Who I am is who I am supposed to be, probably.  I feel like I was able to accomplish a lot and yet I don't feel like I did anything, or enough for that matter.  This was a year of a lot of IFs and that's ok, i'm ok with where I am in life.  So I have decided that no matter what happens next year im going to be laying low, fading out into the background, maybe be some white noise for a while.  Hard to do on a campus such as this. So...

I recently started looking into other options for me for the next year.  I applied to a few internships and also to some other schools.  This was originally to get me doing things that would help me to maybe do some growing up and maybe a little of the growing apart.  I was accepted to UC Davis.  So lays an option:  California... Northern California... close to my family... where no one knows me... how tempting do you think that might be for me? 

I just love Logan and so I find myself pretty much focusing on the same questions every day all day.  Cost and benefits and all that kind of thing.  Anyways, that is where I am in life.  Closing a long, great chapter and possibly opening a new one in my life.

2 comments:

  1. keenannn! i'll miss you if you go to california, but i think whatever you choose should be best for you. good luck with your life, because i'm sure you'll have a lot of more amazing experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel like everything happens for a reason keen. i don't mean to bring this up, but maybe you didn't make pres because god saw a bigger plan for you. maybe that was cali, and maybe it's not. but congrats on getting accepted. i think you'd enjoy it either way (: UC Davis WOULD be sweet though haha. love ya boy!

    ReplyDelete