Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Finals

This year I decided to do things a little differently before finals week.  Instead of studying and worrying about the ensuing week I decided to take it off...my clothes that is... joking.  So I headed to California wiht my sister and SPencer STeadman and it was the best time of my life.  I think I may have found a new tradition of escaping the week before finals to regroup.  I feel so refreshed now and ready to tackle anything.  Also, I think this summer I might have to start going on some dates.  It has been quite a long time but it should probably start happening soon.  Also list of things to do this summer:
Trips to Cali (4)
Trip to DC (1)
Pittsburg (1)
MT. Biking (daily)
Long boarding (DAILY!!!!)
Cliff Jumpin... no
Summer SALES??? HAHAHAHA No, (not that there is anything wrong with that)
LOTS OF FISHING
lots of Sand Volleyball

Mostly just lots of fun... so if you wanna be a part of my life lemme know suckas

No comments:

Post a Comment